When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indian

-

pedal_junky

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Co-workers Dad picked this up last week. (No idea what he paid ) What are your opinions?
IMG_4317-2.JPG

Pretty cool! I like that they did a little fake patina too. There is a guy that sells those for about $1800 to $2500, they are a kick in the butt to ride. A friend made me this one back in 2011.

2012-08-04_12-56-47_544 (1).jpg

2012-08-04_12-56-47_544 (1).jpg

It looks to be a home made tribute to an Indian. It think someone put heart into it and that might be as close as some of us poor folk can get. I'd cruise it and I'm sure others of us would too. Tell your co-workers father to enjoy it and have fun.

It looks to be a home made tribute to an Indian. It think someone put heart into it and that might be as close as some of us poor folk can get. I'd cruise it and I'm sure others of us would too. Tell your co-workers father to enjoy it and have fun.

Thanks Chris.

There is a guy in my town Gilmanton, NH that makes them and sells them on Ebay for around $3000. He is very secretive about it, I've met him a couple times.

i would be secretive too........they are horrible to look at,its like theres a bunch of "artists" all making bad copies of each others bad art

I regret not buying an original 1922 Indian "Prince" motorcycle a couple of years ago in the local paper for $4995.00 and it ran.
At that time I had two Indian bicycles. What a trio that would have made.......

Back