When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When all four words in the CL title ...........STRIKE OUT! Fail!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That is a pretty definite fail. Seller must be one of those that knows a lot about nothing. Is that an expander brake on the front?

Bob I appreciate the private messages we shared yesterday after my embarrassing mistake in the thread about slow shipping, you were kind, articulate and extended a professional courtesy that should be emulated.

It's threads like this that I think we can all take a step back and see how serious we take this hobbie: is the guy running the auction sitting back having a chuckle with us? This is something we all share by making a perceived offense approachable by poking a little fun at it.

Mistakes happen, admittedly so, my remarks yesterday, both commentary and direct, were misplaced, and while we must use words to express our pleasure or discontent with business experiences in this hobby, the quality of the help we share travels farther than words alone.

There is a saying I think is relevant here. "Don't do business with friends, make friends doing business."

Back