When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.

chucksoldbikes

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Suspended
it is a dam bad thing everybody is not honest i sent a person 6 dollars for a mud flap supposedly and never got any thing back at all mr super moderator jeff taylor or rusty spoke 66 i think chucksoldbikes on the cabe i imed him said he had the flue another 2 or 3weeks gon buy now nothing
thank you
jeff

now he telles me he is sending the 6.00 back and throwing the mud flap way ya ya ya i dont under stand chucksoldbikes

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that. From what others are saying, this is perfectly acceptable. Just keep waiting, and waiting, and waiting. "They have a life outside of bicycles" they say. "The seller is just being slow" they say, and "Give him more time."

I feel your pain.

I'm sorry to hear that. From what others are saying, this is perfectly acceptable. Just keep waiting, and waiting, and waiting. "They have a life outside of bicycles" they say. "The seller is just being slow" they say, and "Give him more time."

I feel your pain.

I Didn't Say Anything, BUT, Larmo63, Screwed Me Out Of a Set of Tire Pump Clips after he Sold the Racycle and Disappeared!!!!

But It's Ok, Because THEY will Defend Him Till the End!!!

It's ONLY My Third Time!!!:)

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made." -Groucho marx

A little bird was flying south for the Winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field. While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

Morals of the story:
(1) Not everyone who poops on you is your enemy.
(2) Not everyone who gets you out of poop is your friend.
(3) And when you're in deep poop, it's best to keep your mouth shut!
(4) Which cabe members are the little bird, the cow and the cat?

A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy." ... "Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients." The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.

Moral of the story: Bull**** might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck,
I want to do a little pay it forward here and lend a hand to a good friend and an asset to this bicycle community.
I have a very cool NOS red mud flap with a chrome star and a jewl in the center of the star.
Sorry I don't have a picture of it but I will forward one to you.
If I remember right it looks like this but it's red and not black.
DSC06827.jpg

If you will send me your mailling address I will ship it to you for free.
Jkent

Chuck,
I want to do a little pay it forward here and lend a hand to a good friend and an asset to this bicycle community.
Jkent

JKent, That is a Very Nice Gesture There!!!!;)

However, The Bigger Picture IS that Some CABE Members are Not Doing Honest Business or Ever Admitting it!!!
COMMUNICATION Is the KEY to a Good Transaction!!!!
PMs, e-mails, Phone Calls, Whatever!!!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back