When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bay area mountain bikers

-

RUDY CONTRATTI

Wore out three sets of tires already!
The time has arrived the opening of the the marinmountain bike hall of fame here in our great town of fairfax calif here is the web site www.mmbhof.org opening is june 6 2015 all the best rudy c

Awesome!
I'm going to try and talk the guys heading up for the Rolling Relics San Francisco ride, into going up to Fairfax so that we can visit the Marin Bicycle History Museum and Mountain Bike Hall of Fame.
I want to do it!

Rudy, im trying to get a few of us up there to ride over to the museum. Probably start in San Rafael and cruise over on our vintage bikes if you're interested? Not sure of our meeting spot yet. Ill post up a thread for it soon.

SLICK Ill keep an eye out for your post Ill give you ideas of where to start from aside from San Rafael Just to let you know The opening will be a good one for you to attend The next weekend is our FAIRFAX FESTIVAL and its CRAZY in our town JUNE 13 14 We will talk soon Perhaps I ll give a tour of our home It will be one to remember Just one city block away ALL THE BEST RUDY CONTRATTI FAIRFAX CALIF

lens on your

Back