When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ATTN: Dave Marko

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

37fleetwood

Riding a '37 Fleetwood
I found this on facebook and thought I remember you were looking for one. I know the owner and can put in the good word for you if you like.

Screenshot20from202015052820165358_zpsr0-1.jpg

I found this on facebook and thought I remember you were looking for one. I know the owner and can put in the good word for you if you like.

Thanks! I must say this is very tempting, but resources being what they are, well you know.
What I find hard to believe though, is that you'd put in a good word for me.:)

Last edited:

Thanks! I must say this is very tempting, but resources being what they are, well you know.
What I find hard to believe though, is that you'd put in a good word for me.:)

I'll put in a bad word for ya.

Dave and Vince, you guys crack me up! I will usually open a thread up if I see one of you guys have replied to it. Much needed comic relief! And I also think I read a thread a while back, that Dave was a little jealous of Vince's Cheeto's bike! Lol.. Keep at it! Joe.

Should also say, you both have positive and most times informative info to offer to help someone out! Glad to have you guys here!

Back