When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last pre war Cleveland Welding ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dogdart

I live for the CABE
I don't know if this has been discussed before , but I was wondering if anyone ever tried to figure out the last serial number out of the Cleveland Welding factory before production stopped for the war effort ? "A" serial numbers were reused for 1942 without a suffix . What is the highest known# ?

7c35be895c3803a7afaefc950bc09d2e-1.jpg

A22327

1942 Western Flyer A14014. Picture was taken about 4 years ago.....unfortunately it still looks exactly like this. Never taken the time to clean it up....but I will someday :D Phil told me that few of this era got tanks but that Western Auto had a good relationship with Cleveland Welding and that if any where left they probably got them. Looks to be pretty deluxe for its era.

00000ant3.jpg

0f3327baebc8b25bf14c05a3bc41545e-1.jpg

My 42 Raodmastet appears to have been built with a Hawthorne chain ring . Whatever was left

I think your Western Flyer would compliment my '40 Ladies Roadmaster quite nicely, don't you? Hmmm?

'40 Girls Roadmaster.jpg

'40 Girls Roadmaster Back.jpg

Back