When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yard art colson find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

56 Vette

Wore out three sets of tires already!
My son started working for the village again this past week for the summer, he comes home today and says, "Dad, pretty cool tank bike next to a ladies house by the park, I saw it on my brush route today!" So we hop in my truck and go see it. Super nice older lady comes out and says her pastor had it new as a boy and delivered newspapers with it. Had people stop and look at it, and said she would sell it and give the money back to the church. I ask her how much and she says how's $25 sound? I about flipped!! Told her it was worth more than that, and offered her a replacement yard bike, and $50, and still feel a little guilty, but she was happy and so were me and my son. Hope her and her friends keep finding bikes for us to buy! She only asked that we let her see it when its done, and I told her no problem. From what I can tell so far its a 41 Sieberling road king badged Colson. Missing the head light, has a newer messenger Schwinn seat on it and the chain is stiff and broken. Not sure if it came with a rack or not, don't look like any marks where one would be. Will get this one cleaned up and in riding condition. Soon will be looking for a period seat, and a dropstand. Thanks for looking, any info or comments appreciated! Joe
IMG_20150529_174259_325.jpg
IMG_20150529_201812_191.jpg
IMG_20150529_195611_680.jpg

That would make my day for sure. I'm glad she wasn't stubborn about leaving it out to rot like Vince is with that Motobecane scooter. How long was it serving as yard art?

That would make my day for sure. I'm glad she wasn't stubborn about leaving it out to rot like Vince is with that Motobecane scooter. How long was it serving as yard art?

I put the Moto. in the garage finally.lol Now it takes up room there.

Wow!!!!
Another awesome bike rescued[emoji12]

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

Very cool. What's next? Maybe someone will find a big tank huffman as yard art. It's possible.

I have this saddle that would look right at home on your bike. It will cost you a good bit more than you paid for the bike though. $165 shipped

20150530_092757.jpg
20150530_092806.jpg
20150530_092810.jpg

Back