When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Packard Badged

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Junkhunter

Finally riding a big boys bike
I found this Packard badged frame. The bars have slots where there was a crossbar at one time. The dropouts where the rear tire goes has dog legs for a drop stand. It appears to have been repainted at some time. Maybe olive drab with a little blue showing here and there. The forks have a hole instead of a slot. so it has to be fairly old. I've searched Packard bike images but I haven't been able to find one similar. I think this IS the front fender, but no rear fender. Is this a Packard? There's a tab sticking out of the front fork where maybe a light or fender connection may have been. Wish I had more info. Who manufactured Packard frames?

IMG_1886.jpg

IMG_1892.jpg

IMG_1896.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

Should they be peaked fenders? There was a peaked one there where I found it too. Thanks for helping me out.

I've seen Packard badges on Schwinn, CWC,and maybe Shelby bicycles as well. V/r Shawn

Have a pic of the serial number under the bottom bracket(crank)?

This bike showed up on my porch today and so I took some pics of my next project.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435095378.209003.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435095389.692712.jpg

Serial number 7807H
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435095442.863825.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435095454.198207.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435095466.815886.jpg

Looks like an old repair of the chain stays to the bottom bracket.
Is this a long wheelbase frame bike?

Back