When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shaw on Mead Ranger

-

dave the wave

I live for the CABE
here's another Dave Bagne creation.enjoy.

Attachments

• sha.jpg
    sha.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 302
I love this one. I've been watching it not sell on eBay. Such a cool example of early motorized cycles. Love that motorcycle look.
Have him call me and take $4000 for it ;)

its past 4k on ebay.......these are hard to find,im no shaw expert but is that actually correct or artists interpretation?

its past 4k on ebay.......these are hard to find,im no shaw expert but is that actually correct or artists interpretation?

I know, I just can't afford more. If that tank was original paint I'd find a way to make it mine :)
The description says that the motor turns over and has good compression, but never ridden. How do you not ride a thing like that? That breaks multiple penal codes in my cycle rule book.

your just not realizing some of the stuff you like doesnt need to run.....it has leapt from mere transportation/hobby swag to full on art/history

bidding only went to a grand less than last time. I want this, but Shaws really aren't that uncommon like a Motormaster, Johnson MW, Elgin cycle Motor, Speedi-bike, Road king, Steffey, California, Muncie cycle motor...

Back