When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2015 SHELBY INVASION & CYCLONE COASTER Sunday Ride - SUNDAY JULY 5th 2015

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
That's right a lot of people have asked about the SHELBY INVASION -- YES IT'S ON for EVERY JULY & as always is a FREE EVENT-

The 2015 SHELBY INVASION is set for the SAME DAY as the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday Ride which is coming up quick on Sunday JULY 5th 2015 -

The first SHELBY INVASION in 2013 was fun with Slick wanting to show up the Huffman crowd - The SHELBY INVASION idea was born when Slick & I joking around & came up "THE SHELBY INVASION" as the catch line for this ride - Well we had so much fun doing it & with great response from other Shelby owners with a great turnout in 2013 - with around 35 Shelby's making it to the ride - That we wanted to make it a annual migration - Last year in 2014 we had even more Shelby bicycles make it to the ride - even with Slick and John not being able to make it out with their Shelby's for all to see -

Well 2015 Slick will be making it back down to ride in the 2015 City of Lake Forest 4th of July Parade with CYCLONE COASTER on SATURDAY & The CYCLONE COASTER Sunday Ride & SHELBY INVASION with Karla on Sunday - John should be out with his freshly restored Shelby Airflo with family - Marty with his new ride & myself & a few friends in the area will start the invasion strong ....

Below I will start by posting some pics from 2 years ago of SHELBY INVASION goodness ... Please post your SHELBY INVASION pics

I will update the website & facebook with SHELBY INVASION information - which will start from our usual meeting point & time for the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday Ride @ Portfolio Coffeehouse - Meet & Greet 9:30am - Ride Leave @ 10:30am SHARP ...

Ride Shelby - Frank

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
You know ill be there. This will be an epic display of Shelby bikes.

Fordmike, im sure one of us will have one for you to borrow. But be fair warned, once you ride it, your Colsons will be for sale. Lol

I'm looking forward to this next installment of the Shelby Invasion Ride.
I've been so inspired that if all goes according to the plan, I will be riding a new to me, estate find 1940 Speedline Supreme.
Here are some of the as found pictures.
The bike is not fully road worthy yet so fresh pictures are on hold for now.
More to come, so get your Shelby Cycles ready to ride!
66e919939a2bc00ab62b251cb776d945-1.jpg
d418c93b1c86d95583a4bcd7ad899327-1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking like potential there Marty .... Can't wait to see this one at the 2015 SHELBY INVASION this year .... I also will have a Few Shelby " Go with the Flo " T-shirts - along with some "Bobby Shelby " T-shirts available BEFORE the City of Lake Forest 4th of July Parade & BEFORE the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday Ride & SHELBY INVASION ... see everyone there

Ride Shelby - Frank

attachment.php

Last edited:
Ok, as promised, here are the updated photos of the 1940 Shelby Speedline Supreme.
4585fee390f73ab6a1ccd60fc65b2f52.jpg
f0934269fad077522e120140b8e51a58-1.jpg
23d6eddb3a3523349bc029e3242ab003-1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Rob.
I thought about this bike a lot after it first appeared here a couple of years ago.
This one was close. It had actually been rolled out to the trash!

You know ill be there. This will be an epic display of Shelby bikes.

Fordmike, im sure one of us will have one for you to borrow. But be fair warned, once you ride it, your Colsons will be for sale. Lol

it's traditional that during an invasion, at least some bikes come from somewhere other than the invasion site.
so far the invasion has failed to materialize, maybe this year a couple will show up?
I'm afraid the problem is finding an owner who can sit in a vehicle with one for more than an hour without getting violently sick from looking at it's ugliness is almost impossible.

Back