When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Memory Lane fall dates ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-a
~
%
z

cfry526

Finally riding a big boys bike
Does anyone know the date for the Memory Lane fall swap meet ? I heard sometime in October but I'd like to find out for sure so I can mark my calendar.

Just talked to the guys at Memory Lane, there is a swap August 13th, 14th, 15th, and they hope to have the October dates set by then. Looking forward to this one and the one in October!! Joe

the slower the show the better deals you get
for me the summer show is the best
towards the end of the show
people are just selling for low so they dont have to take the stuff home

Was up at Memory Lane yesterday with my monthly grocery list of goodies to buy, and of course things I just wanted to buy, Lol.. Got the flyer for summer meet, I will be there Saturday for sure, And
IMG_20150727_205644_994.jpg
Friday most likely will be. Who all is planning on going? I will be bringing a few bikes and smalls, looking forward to it even its a small show compared to spring and fall. Still no date set in stone for fall meet. Joe

i am going to try and make it for oct. bin going in oct for a few years always a good show and pick up parts at memory lane lynn and i reelly enjoy going every year .to meet new friends . nice to meet you cat fish to aways have a good time and to take pictures of the show

Back