When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Larz Anderson ?

-
Word on the street in Mass. is no show this year due to a conflict between the promoter and the museum. Big loss as this
was the premier swap in New England.

Anyone know if there will be a Larz Anderson show/swap this year ? Nothing is listed in their lawn event schedule.

The reason there is no Larz Anderson is they are not interested in dealing with the bicycle vendors. Problems.. Show starts at 9:00 vendors on the property at 7:00. Bicycle vendors yelling at the museum curator and staff. Some people bring dogs unleashed that crap on the lawn and don't clean it up, Vendors refuse to move their vehicles, Vendors spin tires on the lawn because they were told to move vehicle. Vendors.... same problem they had before. It took me some time to convince the museum 6 years ago to have the bicycle swap meet again. They explained the past problems and I told them they wouldn't have those problem any more. Last year someone let their dog run free and then someone told the curator off. That day last I was told no more Larz. I was hoping to convince them one more time but they said no and I can not disagree with them. I will attempt to convince for 2016.

With that said if any of you hiding behind your computers would like to call me to discuss this instead of hiding behind your computers please feel free to do so. My number is 508 558 5129 if not shut your mouth.

I"m sure when Scott created the CABE it wasn't designed to be a place for people to hide in the shadows and talk about people. The people that do this on a regular basis on the cabe are known to the rest of us as the "classic antique bitches". You know who are.

The reason there is no Larz Anderson is they are not interested in dealing with the bicycle vendors. Problems.. Show starts at 9:00 vendors on the property at 7:00. Bicycle vendors yelling at the museum curator and staff. Some people bring dogs unleashed that crap on the lawn and don't clean it up, Vendors refuse to move their vehicles, Vendors spin tires on the lawn because they were told to move vehicle. Vendors.... same problem they had before. It took me some time to convince the museum 6 years ago to have the bicycle swap meet again. They explained the past problems and I told them they wouldn't have those problem any more. Last year someone let their dog run free and then someone told the curator off. That day last I was told no more Larz. I was hoping to convince them one more time but they said no and I can not disagree with them. I will attempt to convince for 2016.

With that said if any of you hiding behind your computers would like to call me to discuss this instead of hiding behind your computers please feel free to do so. My number is 508 558 5129 if not shut your mouth.

I"m sure when Scott created the CABE it wasn't designed to be a place for people to hide in the shadows and talk about people. The people that do this on a regular basis on the cabe are known to the rest of us as the "classic antique bitches". You know who are.

Back