When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Decals for Lightweights

-

Bozman

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Does anyone know of a source for the decals for the 1940s Columbia Lightweights and Compax models. I'm restoring several models that need the decals and would rather not recreate the already created. Anyone have the artwork for them?

Thanks in advance,

I wish someone made them. I'm sure a lot of people would like to get the Compax Traveler decal.

Maybe we should see if we have enough interest to start a group buy for Compax Traveler decals. I'm a week or two away from painting mine.

I'd be in for one. I have a 1946 Sports Traveler. I think the later decal was different, with a paratrooper. I'd slap either on my bike. Is there a decal creator here at The Cabe?

I'd be in for one. I have a 1946 Sports Traveler. I think the later decal was different, with a paratrooper. I'd slap either on my bike. Is there a decal creator here at The Cabe?

I have several lightweights (including Compax's) with original paint and decals. I hope to trace them and then create decals from them. It is going to be a long process.

22.jpg

I have a bunch of these that went on the seat-mast of many lightweight 40's Columbia's. These are old factory stock water slide decals and are in good condition. I've applied many of them with success.

Mr. Columbia,

I will be in touch to get a couple. They look very close to the Victory bike post decals and I could use one as a pattern for the 43-45 Victory Bike posts.

All the Best

In the near future I may want some for a 1980's Columbia Charger. The bike is going to go with my Dodge Shelby Charger when it's restored.

Back