When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This EBAY seller has several interesting bikes listed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Stand up seller.
I bought from him and the bike had an issue.
He promptly refunded and paid shipping back.
I'd buy from him again........

Good to know. This seller is about 50 miles from me and seems to always be listing some interesting bikes.

Stand up seller.
I bought from him and the bike had an issue.
He promptly refunded and paid shipping back.
I'd buy from him again........

After looking at a few of his "other" listings, all I can say is buyer beware. And make damn sure you know what you are buying. I had to stop looking after viewing his 53 Phantom, my laughing was upsetting the dog.

He is a nice guy... I spoke with him on the phone and he was bought a couple of bikes from me (which are not listed for sale ;))
Chris

What about his J C Higgins manifold bike? I am not sure what it is but I can't pin point what it is that has me wondering - in regards to the picture. Maybe it is the fact it is not dirty and rusty which I like. This was what my first bike was 62 years ago.

Hi I had one of these. It is right. Don't know about the restore on it. Seat is wrong but he says that. For that money I would want to see it first. Mine was as you say Rusty as I like it. It also needed a number of parts I could not find. Ended up selling it for $250 mainly because I could not find someone to straighten the bent front fork.

Back