When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wanted good iver medallion picture

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

hawker

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi, I want to have some iver shirts made ive decided on the pictures to use. Problem is the picture I have of the iver medallion from the internet sucks. Guy whos going to make them said it needs to be redone digitally. Im not asking much, just a good photo of the early iver badge stone. If your not sure what im talking about its the one in my avatar.

I cant belive out of all the other cabers nobody has any good images of the classic head badge.

It's too small to see clearly - looks like the one that says Iver Johnson?
I believe that's an 1898 - wish I owned one to show you. Here's the clearest pic I know of from the IJ thread.

Slide1_zps947c820a-1.jpg

Last edited:
Cool, and thanks. dfa 242....I never seen the one on the right or the Fitchburg medallion, ill ck n see if Jacob can do something with this. It just amazes me how things were done 120 years ago. Im sure if you found one there be a price for it. Those sure are some interesting badges.

Last edited:
Show off :) ... I need a better camera . Flash distracted a little from the badge . But other than that, you can see it is hand painted.

Attachments

• IMG_7816.jpg
    IMG_7816.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 69
Back