When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monrovia Summer Nights Ride July 18

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rustjunkie

. . . . . . .
Pump up those tires and replace that worn out cog and chain for the next Monrovia Vintage Bike Ride.

• Saturday July 18th.
  • Come out for a leisurely ride at the foot of the San Gabriel mountains, through beautiful Monrovia, east along on a tree lined bike path, then head back west and stop for dinner if you'd like.
  • Family friendly, all types of bicycles are welcome, bikes to lend.
  • Bring a headlight in case we're out after sunset.
  • Meet ~5pm at Library Park Old Town 321 South Myrtle, Monrovia, CA
  • Pushing pedals at 6pm
  • If you'd like to ride but can't make it until after 6, text or call me and we'll meet up along the way.

? PM/call/text
Scott sixonenine-3four7-1159

20140906_010a-1.jpg

20141115_102913_zpsx4ak6vvr-1.jpg

05232015_051sm-1.jpg

CAM00422_zps4bhjjqse-1.jpg

IMG_7089sm-1.jpg

05232015_035sm-1.jpg

I'm there! Last ride was a blast! Cool fresh summer air feels great while the sun sets & shadows grow long....

20150620_184900_zpsbyoohx4w-1.jpg

20150620_190837_zpskbisjohm-1.jpg

20150620_214808_zpsihsganic-1.jpg

Scott! Thank you for your golden advice and expertise. I had to cut off the cog and install a new one like you said and the bike rides amazing!! No noise smooth and strong. Now I just need you to relace my wheels. Thank you again!

Scott! Thank you for your golden advice and expertise. I had to cut off the cog and install a new one like you said and the bike rides amazing!! No noise smooth and strong. Now I just need you to relace my wheels. Thank you again!

Nice!! You're good to go on the wheel redo, no need for me to do it: they looked good as they were and you did a nice job. Just that one minor correction and they'll be spot on. Great opportunity to practice wheel-building
thumbup1gif-1.jpg

I just want to know to know do we ride in the rain or not. That way my wife and I can make alternate plan's.

Back