When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monrovia Summer Nights Ride July 18

-

rustjunkie

. . . . . . .
Pump up those tires and replace that worn out cog and chain for the next Monrovia Vintage Bike Ride.

• Saturday July 18th.
  • Come out for a leisurely ride at the foot of the San Gabriel mountains, through beautiful Monrovia, east along on a tree lined bike path, then head back west and stop for dinner if you'd like.
  • Family friendly, all types of bicycles are welcome, bikes to lend.
  • Bring a headlight in case we're out after sunset.
  • Meet ~5pm at Library Park Old Town 321 South Myrtle, Monrovia, CA
  • Pushing pedals at 6pm
  • If you'd like to ride but can't make it until after 6, text or call me and we'll meet up along the way.

? PM/call/text
Scott sixonenine-3four7-1159

20140906_010a-1.jpg

20141115_102913_zpsx4ak6vvr-1.jpg

05232015_051sm-1.jpg

CAM00422_zps4bhjjqse-1.jpg

IMG_7089sm-1.jpg

05232015_035sm-1.jpg

I'm there! Last ride was a blast! Cool fresh summer air feels great while the sun sets & shadows grow long....

20150620_184900_zpsbyoohx4w-1.jpg

20150620_190837_zpskbisjohm-1.jpg

20150620_214808_zpsihsganic-1.jpg

Scott! Thank you for your golden advice and expertise. I had to cut off the cog and install a new one like you said and the bike rides amazing!! No noise smooth and strong. Now I just need you to relace my wheels. Thank you again!

Scott! Thank you for your golden advice and expertise. I had to cut off the cog and install a new one like you said and the bike rides amazing!! No noise smooth and strong. Now I just need you to relace my wheels. Thank you again!

Nice!! You're good to go on the wheel redo, no need for me to do it: they looked good as they were and you did a nice job. Just that one minor correction and they'll be spot on. Great opportunity to practice wheel-building
thumbup1gif-1.jpg

I just want to know to know do we ride in the rain or not. That way my wife and I can make alternate plan's.

Back