When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Girls x53

-

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hello everyone ,just picked up this girls X 53 for my wife .Want to make it 100 percent correct before i show her.I would like to know whats not correct and if anyone can help me with the correct parts .
I am thinking these are not correct.
Rims (my friend says they could be correct so hoping so)the rims on my boys versions are defferent .
tires(Should be Davis Deluxe)
crank (not a skip tooth)
rear hub has a red line???
Top of light.
Its a wonderful bike and I'm told pretty tuff to find .I broke it down to clean and lube and want to put it together with correct parts.
Thank you for all your help.Take care Terry and Tammy

Last edited:
Thank you that great picture . Looks like I need that type of skip tooth crank and rear hub . My friend has a set so I hope we can work that out . The light top I will look for as we'll . Your bike is very nice thak you again for the picture . It's not for sale is it lol .

The only thing I see wrong is that it isn't setting in my barn! Great looking bike--she should love it.

Might check the hubs. From the pics don't think they are corre
ct.. But if it's a rider it's moot...

Back