When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage radio, BEAUTIFUL model. $25 + shipping

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
SOLD! Vintage radio, BEAUTIFUL model. $25 + shipping

Here is my latest work, and it sure is a looker! This beautiful 1960's Juliette wants to be in YOUR collection! It incorporates all of the design elements we love! Design features include:

- Chrome and stainless trim
- Lighted dial
- Wood cabinet
- Unique design
- AM/FM unit
- The unmistakable whine of an early transistor radio as you scroll through the AM stations

Every part, knobs, switch, circuit board, and the clock unit has been cleaned and functions great! The black plastic cover on the back has had two of the screw bosses fixed. They should hold as long as the radio is handled carefully. This beautiful radio can be yours for just $25 + shipping. PM me with your zip code for a shipping quote and total. I accept PayPal, Cash, and Postal Money Orders.

Thanks for looking!
004_zpsxy2ce9zd-1.jpg

005_zpsp24qmqnn-1.jpg

006_zps4snzhzek-1.jpg

010_zpswjpntmlg-1.jpg

008_zps5zice2xp-1.jpg

009_zps2damt5eb-1.jpg

014_zpskvlimgj8-1.jpg

013_zps2nooosd6-1.jpg

011_zps6ttpozue-1.jpg

012_zpsijybtacm-1.jpg

Last edited:
LOL! Hahaha. This is cool, but not $175 cool. It's a good looking vintage radio, but not high end. Not from the other Juliette sales prices I've seen. With the box and manuals maybe.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back