When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is $250 obo too much

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Crosley8

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I was wondering if $250 was too much to ask for this nice typhoon.I know its red,but its a super clean bike and I bought off this site.
What are your opinions?I was looking for a local sale and it needs to go to a good home.
thanks
Bart(crosley8)

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 180
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 182
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 181
prices have gone up recently, there is no rear rack no front rack,,I think it will be hard to get 250
I have sold 2 bikes exactly like that with rear 4 jewel racks, I got 130 for them that was 3 years ago and prices are higher now

Put it for 250 if you dont sell it reduce it to 200

It is already harder to sell bikes than it was 2 weeks ago. I sold 25 bikes since april 1 the last couple weeks I had to reduce prices to move the few I had left.

No harm in asking that price.It doesnt have any bling on it to make it real desirable but ya never know.Good luck on sale.

I have one storage unit dedicated just to my Schwinn middleweight collection. I've been hoarding them off craigslist for the past 3 years anticipating a consistent rise in value. Definitely ask the $250, its worth it to someone who recalls and desires true 'Made in America' quality. Good luck with your sale.

I have one storage unit dedicated just to my Schwinn middleweight collection. I've been hoarding them off craigslist for the past 3 years anticipating a consistent rise in value. Definitely ask the $250, its worth it to someone who recalls and desires true 'Made in America' quality. Good luck with your sale.

There is a Typhoon on Chicago C L for $90

Back