When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED: Crusty 26" Torrington Bars

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Looking for a really crispity,crustidy set of bars for the '37 Merc. Hints of plating ok, but pitted rusty goodness for the most part. Need to be solid riders tho,no rust through. Thanks.

20141023_070753_zpstqovn1b5-1.jpg

Oops, forgot to mention that local pick-up would be preferred. Maybe meet up at a Coasters or Monrovia ride?;)

Mike,
Whats wrong with the crusty bars you have on it now. They seem to fit the same patina or rust as I call it.

Mike,
Whats wrong with the crusty bars you have on it now. They seem to fit the same patina or rust as I call it.

Those bars are a lil too smooth, I need some that are pitted & crusty. I'll post some close-ups tonight. Swapped in a set of nice crusty long pull crossbars for now. They look great, but not very comfortable.

Got ya!

I saw your Merc at LB, I thought it was Marks.

Those bars will turn up. Good luck Mike

ok, I got three choices for ya.

first, not Torrington, but the shape you're looking for.

P7022333_zps8nma6nob-1.jpg

next Torrington, but not the shape you want.

P7022334_zpsupen2inv-1.jpg

P7022335_zpshb69iela-1.jpg

next the perfect set. Wald, and really wide and really crusty

P7022336_zpsr7u2ktab-1.jpg

Yeah, don't have to be Torrington, but correct for a '37 bike would be nice. Thinking those last bars might be the ticket to my crustiness. pretty straight?

How wide is the stem area? Thinking 28" might be a lil too wide for this bike. I put a set one a while back & they looked goofy-big.

Back