When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn New World Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
False alarm,blue but sprayed black long ago . Not sure if they were correct year either. Terrible pics just in case they would work.

IMG_8023.jpg
IMG_8024.jpg
IMG_8026.jpg

Thanks guys for the quick response and pictures! From the catalog pictures I'm seeing, both of those sets look original, but I haven't nailed down an exact year. I don't plan to give this bike a complete restoration as I don't think I could find the decals anymore and the top tube has a bend in it. I would just like to find the correct parts and ride it as is and enjoy the oldest bike I have.....so far! That being said I would like to stick with black (sorry bikeyard). Dale, it's hard for me to tell, but is the blue showing through or do they still look fairly black?

They look black,I actually did not notice the blue when I bought the bike...but I was not looking closely. Those pics are bad,I will try to get some better for you.

I'm having second thoughts on doing anything with this bike. The frame is bent and it looks as if the fork might be, too. I may just part it out. Not sure. Thanks guys for posting pictures and all your help. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No inconvenience at all,we are all in this together .I have a couple bent frame/fork combos too,sometimes you have to cut your losses . They are still hanging there,I pull them down every once in awhile and then come to my senses again.

Back