Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My prewar project ( SAMSCO/ROLLFAST)

Okay ,
    afther collecting all of my parts in the mean time , i finnaly have my frame.
    i think i am also rip off because the guy told me that the shipping cost where around $75 , when i now looking to the box the only things on stams are $33..??? so now a day later i begin to be happier about the bike because it's in my home , the only thing is the the rear ears where the rear axle goes trough are a bit out of line but i think easy to fix , so the brand says Samsco and has a speed and ease decal on the down seattube , i found a tank for it but with horizontal louvres and i have the hex shape big zepplin frontlight ,
    also have the star sprocket and 'H' - sprocket , i am thinking of making a rollfast out of it because it was of courese the originele brand it think...what are your thinking about this...?

looks like a fun project

Default update rollfast/samsco project (16th march)

okay here are some picture of all the parts that i have for this project.
    untill now i have the correct carrier , correct fenders , correct frontfork , correct chainguard , the big-nut-seatpost , correct crank & sprocket , tank is on it's way and i have a braced handlebar that is also on it way , the tires are carlise ww , the frontlight i don't know if rollfast was using them, but i sure like it...and the handlebar stem is cast aluminium so i think that was also a deluxe part ....the serie number is X38 930...so i guess it from 1938? someone suggestions?

Default more update pictures!

the pictures in the back is the bicycle from scott ,
    it's going to be the same color only a different patern...

Default hawthorne scan / zep

this is also still an option , to make a hawthorne out of it....but the rear carrier is different...

Default update march 21 2007

found me a rollfast badge and a tank , i think afther all it's going to be a rollfast from now on....also make a speed and easy decal the only thing is i have to make a water transfer out of it....

start to measure all the white spots on the frame and the location of the speed & ease decal...i have to make the yellow more gold from the decal

Default more and more...

here is an other nice scan of a 1936 rollfast , an originele speed & ease decal
    and guess what , this keystone bicycle is for sale here in holland...:-( but it is
    in a rusty condition ..afther all i have better parts now and still cheaper then this one :-))

Default decals

mmm...making water transfers is going to be easy maby...maby....

http://www.supercaldecals.com/

I believe the Rollfast badged bike should have triangular Rollfast decals in place of the Speed Ease.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast