When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My prewar project ( SAMSCO/ROLLFAST)

-

supper15fiets

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Okay ,
afther collecting all of my parts in the mean time , i finnaly have my frame.
i think i am also rip off because the guy told me that the shipping cost where around $75 , when i now looking to the box the only things on stams are $33..??? so now a day later i begin to be happier about the bike because it's in my home , the only thing is the the rear ears where the rear axle goes trough are a bit out of line but i think easy to fix , so the brand says Samsco and has a speed and ease decal on the down seattube , i found a tank for it but with horizontal louvres and i have the hex shape big zepplin frontlight ,
also have the star sprocket and 'H' - sprocket , i am thinking of making a rollfast out of it because it was of courese the originele brand it think...what are your thinking about this...?
IMG_1560-1.jpg
IMG_1558-1.jpg
IMG_1557-1.jpg
1936RollfastCat8-1.jpg

update rollfast/samsco project (16th march)

okay here are some picture of all the parts that i have for this project.
untill now i have the correct carrier , correct fenders , correct frontfork , correct chainguard , the big-nut-seatpost , correct crank & sprocket , tank is on it's way and i have a braced handlebar that is also on it way , the tires are carlise ww , the frontlight i don't know if rollfast was using them, but i sure like it...and the handlebar stem is cast aluminium so i think that was also a deluxe part ....the serie number is X38 930...so i guess it from 1938? someone suggestions?
IMG_1600-1.jpg
IMG_1603-1.jpg
IMG_1602-1.jpg
IMG_1605-1.jpg

more update pictures!

the pictures in the back is the bicycle from scott ,
it's going to be the same color only a different patern...
IMG_1604-1.jpg
IMG_1607-1.jpg
IMG_1598-1.jpg
IMG_1601-1.jpg

hawthorne scan / zep

this is also still an option , to make a hawthorne out of it....but the rear carrier is different...
hawthorne-1.jpg

update march 21 2007

found me a rollfast badge and a tank , i think afther all it's going to be a rollfast from now on....also make a speed and easy decal the only thing is i have to make a water transfer out of it....
Picture026-1.jpg
000_0004-1.jpg
speedeasedecal-1.jpg

start to measure all the white spots on the frame and the location of the speed & ease decal...i have to make the yellow more gold from the decal
IMG_1594-1.jpg
IMG_1593-1.jpg
IMG_1596-1.jpg
IMG_1597-1.jpg

more and more...

here is an other nice scan of a 1936 rollfast , an originele speed & ease decal
and guess what , this keystone bicycle is for sale here in holland...:( but it is
in a rusty condition ..afther all i have better parts now and still cheaper then this one :))
rollfast_1936-1.jpg
0662-1.jpg
RollfastKeystone002-1.jpg
RollfastKeystone006-1.jpg

I believe the Rollfast badged bike should have triangular Rollfast decals in place of the Speed Ease.

Back