When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My prewar project ( SAMSCO/ROLLFAST)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

supper15fiets

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Okay ,
afther collecting all of my parts in the mean time , i finnaly have my frame.
i think i am also rip off because the guy told me that the shipping cost where around $75 , when i now looking to the box the only things on stams are $33..??? so now a day later i begin to be happier about the bike because it's in my home , the only thing is the the rear ears where the rear axle goes trough are a bit out of line but i think easy to fix , so the brand says Samsco and has a speed and ease decal on the down seattube , i found a tank for it but with horizontal louvres and i have the hex shape big zepplin frontlight ,
also have the star sprocket and 'H' - sprocket , i am thinking of making a rollfast out of it because it was of courese the originele brand it think...what are your thinking about this...?
IMG_1560-1.jpg
IMG_1558-1.jpg
IMG_1557-1.jpg
1936RollfastCat8-1.jpg

update rollfast/samsco project (16th march)

okay here are some picture of all the parts that i have for this project.
untill now i have the correct carrier , correct fenders , correct frontfork , correct chainguard , the big-nut-seatpost , correct crank & sprocket , tank is on it's way and i have a braced handlebar that is also on it way , the tires are carlise ww , the frontlight i don't know if rollfast was using them, but i sure like it...and the handlebar stem is cast aluminium so i think that was also a deluxe part ....the serie number is X38 930...so i guess it from 1938? someone suggestions?
IMG_1600-1.jpg
IMG_1603-1.jpg
IMG_1602-1.jpg
IMG_1605-1.jpg

more update pictures!

the pictures in the back is the bicycle from scott ,
it's going to be the same color only a different patern...
IMG_1604-1.jpg
IMG_1607-1.jpg
IMG_1598-1.jpg
IMG_1601-1.jpg

hawthorne scan / zep

this is also still an option , to make a hawthorne out of it....but the rear carrier is different...
hawthorne-1.jpg

update march 21 2007

found me a rollfast badge and a tank , i think afther all it's going to be a rollfast from now on....also make a speed and easy decal the only thing is i have to make a water transfer out of it....
Picture026-1.jpg
000_0004-1.jpg
speedeasedecal-1.jpg

start to measure all the white spots on the frame and the location of the speed & ease decal...i have to make the yellow more gold from the decal
IMG_1594-1.jpg
IMG_1593-1.jpg
IMG_1596-1.jpg
IMG_1597-1.jpg

more and more...

here is an other nice scan of a 1936 rollfast , an originele speed & ease decal
and guess what , this keystone bicycle is for sale here in holland...:( but it is
in a rusty condition ..afther all i have better parts now and still cheaper then this one :))
rollfast_1936-1.jpg
0662-1.jpg
RollfastKeystone002-1.jpg
RollfastKeystone006-1.jpg

I believe the Rollfast badged bike should have triangular Rollfast decals in place of the Speed Ease.

Back