When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage bike shirts

-

luckyfind

Finally riding a big boys bike
So I was on the World Wide Web the other day and I stumbled upon a website call zazzle.com. They are a printing company that have a great selection of vintage bicycle shirts. I scored a sweet Iver Johnson trust the truss shirt. It's awesome. Just thought I'd share for you bike nuts out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fresh out of the dryer
a8c22fe69f2679b73b9c286615ccb83b-1.jpg

Great shirts!

I also got a shirt from zazzle. Great shirts! Mine features a balloon tire bike with a rider saying "Holy Crap bikes are fun!"

Kind of expensive, but high quality shirts, Great colors.

So I was on the World Wide Web the other day and I stumbled upon a website call zazzle.com. They are a printing company that have a great selection of vintage bicycle shirts. I scored a sweet Iver Johnson trust the truss shirt. It's awesome. Just thought I'd share for you bike nuts out there.

I also got a shirt from zazzle. Great shirts! Mine features a balloon tire bike with a rider saying Holy Crap bike are fun!

Kind of expensive but a high quality shirt.

$_57-10.JPG

I used to go here when I was a kid, this was the place to get everything. It was just down the street from my father's Goodyear tire shop at 112 S. Rosemead.

Back