When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are these really horrible bikes?

-
I know a few people on here have bought them but never heard anything on how well/crappy they are made. Personally, even in the photos they look like cheap POS. I'd spend my money on something vintage! V/r Shawn

i just saw an example of that columbia ,at our local wally world , it sucks big time , not worth anything , cheapest crap around , whoever gave the go ahead to reproduce,a bike that really was never built,in 36 or 37 or anytime , should be banned for life and punished by the smart asses on the cabe

It's a walmart bike shaped object, so a lot of corners are cut. Frame, rack and tank seem solid. Seat is plastic, seatpost, stem, bars, and fenders are flimsy. Wheels were surprisingly true. Assembly, lubrication and packing were bad.

How long till we see these sold as original antique on c/l, ebay ?, just saw a 90's western flyer (columbia/china) with that tank I dont think was ever made, they swore was OG 50's (china parts and all) and I think it was more ignorance than trying to rip people off but maybe this is for a different thread ?

Last edited:
I can't imagine riding something like this in front of my children. A little piece of me dies every time one of these are made...err replicated.

"Came directly from the designer/distributor,never touched by retailer hands." LOL designer???

What kills me about this, is that it is listed as a re issue..... Re issue of what????

Back