When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Founder of BMX found dead

-
I watched this earlier. Still pretty dang sad. I was surprised when I heard it happened. He seemed so strong and determined and talented to me. Such a shame that the new young talents in bmx will only have videos to see the legacy that he left. One of the greatest on two wheels. RIP Dave.

Really sad big loses, it is a shame how it has become a viable option for people to commit suicide. We have so long ignored that depression and mental illness are on the rise. It has always been taboo for men to talk about how they feel and to admit depression. The world today is far different then even when I was a kid and this stigma has to change. The world is a much more depressing place then in the past. The media pushes depression down or throats most people dont' realize how much. News is 90%negative. Aa men we must be willing to let go of some of what we believed in the past you are still a men if you need help mentally it actually takes a strong man to admit they are depressed .My dad never did and it has reveberated throughout my family. Suicide is not an answer it only raises more questions and destroys families. Please pay attention and ask friends and family about how they are doing, sometimes people are in desperate need of help but will never say so unless asked. Be safe, stay strong, pedal hard and you will stay young

Really sad big loses, it is a shame how it has become a viable option for people to commit suicide. We have so long ignored that depression and mental illness are on the rise. It has always been taboo for men to talk about how they feel and to admit depression. The world today is far different then even when I was a kid and this stigma has to change. The world is a much more depressing place then in the past. The media pushes depression down or throats most people dont' realize how much. News is 90%negative. Aa men we must be willing to let go of some of what we believed in the past you are still a men if you need help mentally it actually takes a strong man to admit they are depressed .My dad never did and it has reveberated throughout my family. Suicide is not an answer it only raises more questions and destroys families. Please pay attention and ask friends and family about how they are doing, sometimes people are in desperate need of help but will never say so unless asked. Be safe, stay strong, pedal hard and you will stay young

I suffer from depression as did my father who committed suicide when I was a toddler, that being said I deal with it on a daily basis and have since I was a teenager, it's very hard to describe for me but that thought of doing said act has gone through my mind many many times ,no one knows what it's like unless you've lived with it, always considered my family's feelings first ,I feel that's what's always helped me and being a product of someone who has.

~Rafael ~

Back