When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mead crusader help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

4scuda

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Thanks to "another one bites the dust" this crusader is making its way from Washington State. I assume this is a 28 inch bike with the the wrong rims, but I never know for sure on these things. Any help as to the date would be appreciated. Fork looks odd, am I correct in assuming it is not right?
mead crusader.jpg

Looks maybe Westfield? The rear seat stays on a Mead are usually the same as Schwinn and these are not. Also has a ladies rear fender with skirt guard holes. Here is a slightly higher res pic.
mead crusader.jpg

Finally got around to doing something with the bike. Put balloon tires and a different set of fenders , unfortunately still a girls rear. I ll get a better seat and do a few other things, but I like the look and think its going to ride decent once I get the holder for the drop stand. Thanks to Niko "another one bites the dust" for shipping help.

Attachments

• mead crusader done.jpg
    mead crusader done.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 67
Back