When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jaguar Mark IV

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Luchotocado

Finally riding a big boys bike
This Jaguar is for sale pretty close to me. It looks in decent shape but its missing the rear rack. I wanted to ask you guys if that looked like the right headlight.
Also what would be a fair price to pay.
Thank you
image.jpg

can't really tell from the pic,but it might be a cev light,which would be right for 59.that bike would fetch at least a few hundred around here.

There was just one on Detroit craigslist for 450, it was a 61 i believe , was complete and I think it sold already
That one is a 58 missing the rack, I would try to get it for 300
I believe the headlight is correct

There was just one on Detroit craigslist for 450, it was a 61 i believe , was complete and I think it sold already
That one is a 58 missing the rack, I would try to get it for 300
I believe the headlight is correct

The Jag in question is a 59-60 or possibly an early 61 with the old fork darts. The parts could fetch 300 easy if in decent shape.

The bike is a 59 according to the seller. I figure just the tank and light are worth around 150. I always try to justify buying bikes by telling myself I could get more then what I paid for the bike in parts.

The bike is a 59 according to the seller. I figure just the tank and light are worth around 150. I always try to justify buying bikes by telling myself I could get more then what I paid for the bike in parts.

That's what you do to cover your asp. Just note that the fork is bent.

I have 2 58s paid 200 each for them

Attachments

• jag.jpg
    jag.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 147
It's bent right at the headtube, straight back. Line up the headtube with the first half of the fork, they should be inline. Looks like it took a head on into a curb or wall.

Back