When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

later vette? mpls cr

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
the ladies phone is full so i cant get info from her,what do you all think?it looks like a middle weight frame,has later grips,later down tube decal,gold dote brake handles,wrong rear wheel,wrong pedal,fenders look like 3 speed stainless,$100.00 for that bike here in minnesota is max money,looks like $$50 to 70,any ideas? http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/bik/5110796979.html

the ladies phone is full so i cant get info from her,what do you all think?it looks like a middle weight frame,has later grips,later down tube decal,gold dote brake handles,wrong rear wheel,wrong pedal,fenders look like 3 speed stainless,$100.00 for that bike here in minnesota is max money,looks like $$50 to 70,any ideas? http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/bik/5110796979.html

Its a Cruiser or Spitfire 5, scoop it up for a hundred bucks
I have owned about 6 of them, still have one

everything is correct on it

Attachments

• crooser 001.jpg
    crooser 001.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 89
  • cruiser 002.jpg
    cruiser 002.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
oh ya i see the fork decals are the same as yours

The bike inthe shape mine is ,is worth 500 bucks
In the shape that one is.,after cleanign and greasing it
is easily worth 175 to 225
It is the last of the Schwinns and is a heavy weight bike with extra heavy spokes
the ones with the drum brake in the back like mine are a little more sought after

I haven't replied to the ad, but I would love to have for the boy, he starts college this fall and that would make a great one for him to take. Already told him he can't take his flight liner, and since I bought my cruiser 5 at Ann Arbor and went through it, its been his bike of choice for his 5 to 8 mile rides a couple times a week. If someone local to this is willing, I would kick in shipping or $75 to hold and bring it to Ohio to one of the swaps or meet half ways. Let me know if anyone is interested, not a half to have, but a good price on a good bike. Thanks Joe.
IMG_20150507_063000.jpg
IMG_20150531_082141.jpg

As much as I would love to ride one of my classics on campus, I'm too scared to do it. If someone wants something bad enough, you'll get a pair of lock cutters and that's the last you'll see of your bike. With classes that run 2-3 hours each, that is easily doable. I don't blame you for keeping the Flightliner at home.

Is it just my eyes, or is that Cruiser in the listing missing the shift lever and bracket? No trace of it that I can see.

Is it just my eyes, or is that Cruiser in the listing missing the shift lever and bracket? No trace of it that I can see.
The picture kinda sucks, looks missing but there is a good chance it is hidden from the camera

As much as I would love to ride one of my classics on campus, I'm too scared to do it. If someone wants something bad enough, you'll get a pair of lock cutters and that's the last you'll see of your bike. With classes that run 2-3 hours each, that is easily doable. I don't blame you for keeping the Flightliner at home.

I've gone to two different campuses in NY. I've ridden my 49' phantom, 63' Jag, 62' tiger, 67' panther, 61' traveler, 72' varsity, all 8 of my fastbacks/stingrays, and a custom made chopper. I used a thick chain and industrial padlock but sometimes a cheaper one. I have always felt on both campuses that my bike is secure and no one will steal them. Some times I had to leave my bikes chained for 4 hours or more (though I make sure its not raining the days I take them) and have never had a problem. All I have had are compliments from staff as they remember either having the same bikes as a kid or remember their parents having them.

Back