When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hall Bilite generator and lights

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

MaxGlide

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hello all... I have a Hall-Detroit Bilite generator, head light and tail light that I am going to mount on my Whizzer. has anyone ever mounted one of these and would you have any tips on doing so?

Cheers.... Wayne

All righty then..... I will go by trial and error! I will post my efforts in the hope it helps others.

OK Sonny, I have mounted 40 generators on each of my--Whizzers-Bendex and Hall. I have what you need and I will send you the parts joined together and shrink wrap pieces so it looks professional: wire, bullets soldiered on and instructions free so that your ancestors will think that you are a clever guy. You are because you know who to ask. What type of exhaust manifold do you have black or aluminum? Monday the 13th I will see my guy. If the magnets are bad I know where to send them. You will help someone else? I need your address as a private message. That seems to be how Cabers get things done. Ray Spangler

HI Ray and Dave! thanks for the help....

Dave, I bought a Frankenbike that had the J motor kit but also had the Bilite generator, alone with the bilite headlight and tail light (though some parts missing on both of this) The bike also had some "rocket lights" I'd like to incorporate into the system if possible. AS luck would have it the frankenbike also has the rear and front fender bumpers offered as accessories ....

As I got her....
original whizzer.jpg

First incarnation of my refurb...
redone whizzer.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6686.jpg
    IMG_6686.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_6687.jpg
    IMG_6687.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_6688.jpg
    IMG_6688.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_6689.jpg
    IMG_6689.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_6690.jpg
    IMG_6690.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_6691.jpg
    IMG_6691.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_6692.jpg
    IMG_6692.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_6693.jpg
    IMG_6693.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 196
NICE!
Fred White sells all that you'll need.
3-way wiring term./ bullet wiring term./GM wiring connector / 18 ga. Black braided wire
All this use to be about $20.00
Anyways give him a call (330)-770-4324- cell (330) -537-4182 he's in OH

Ray

There's something about those Bi-lites that's just so damn cool. Of course, I could say the same for most every part made for a Whizzer

Back