When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lemon Peeler Krate

-

Luchotocado

Finally riding a big boys bike
I am interested in buying it but I dont know enough about krates to know if this is an original or a remake, or if the parts are original or not. Can somebody tell me what the value on a bike like this would be?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Looks like its a 1968. Missing the correct sissy bar and seat needs to be re done obviously. The 1968 had no front fender just like this one.

Looks decent and definitely original. Rear tire and sissy bar are wrong. That's it. As for a value. Lemons are at the lower end when it comes to krate bikes but still are cool. I could see this bikes selling on eBay for $750-$950.

Looks decent and definitely original. Rear tire and sissy bar are wrong. That's it. As for a value. Lemons are at the lower end when it comes to krate bikes but still are cool. I could see this bikes selling on eBay for $750-$950.

I agree but local sale with cash stick as close as you can to $750

Great, thanks for all of the replies. I actually think he has the right sissy bar for it. Does that mean just add 50ish dollars to your appraisals? Thanks again and I will let you guys know if I decide to pick it up.

All the chrome is toasted... It has the wrong rear tire and the seat is shot.... $500-600 in my book..

500 was actually the price but i passed on it since I wasnt too sure about many of the parts. Thanks for all of the replies. If anybody is interested, i have the sellers email

Back