When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spaceliner 24"26" tanks/ same size?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
M

mnt

Hello everyone:)
Has anyone ever compared Spaceliner 24" and 26" inch tanks? based on a pictures it looks like they share the same size tank, on 24 it just looks bigger.

Have never compared the lengths but, I would think the 26" models have longer tanks.

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

spaceliner_24_26.jpg

Thanks Mike:)
I have 26" inch spaceliner bike with tank, I can measure it, but is there someone that have 24" and could measure it?

I already have a 26" inch men's spaceliner with a tank. Now I want to have a complete 24" inch spaceliner, if tanks are the same size, it means that I need to buy 24 inch spaceliner frame only. But I want to be 100% sure of it :)

Just saw this thread, I too think they are the same size tanks. Mine was missing the front chrome trim piece, bought one from a 26" bike and it fit perfect. Here are a few measurements from mine, hope this helps you out. P.s. mine is for sale also, $400 or trade for a ballooner. Joe.
IMG_20150727_080504_388.jpg
IMG_20150727_080543_355.jpg
IMG_20150727_080557_727.jpg

56 VETTE, thank you a lot!;)
I measured my 26" inch Spaceliner tank, looks like they are same size.

1.57cm.jpg

57cm= 22 inch
4.10cm.JPG

52cm= 20inch
3.13,5cm.JPG

10cm= 3.9 inch

Back