When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally got Whizzer done.... mostly...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

MaxGlide

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Well I finally got the fork and front fender painted and put on. So the Whizzer looks the way i pretty much want. Now just have to finish the Bilite system, teak a few mechanical things and I'm done!

whiz 1.jpg

whiz 2.jpg

whiz 3.jpg

whiz 1.jpg

whiz 2.jpg

whiz 3.jpg

Very nice indeed! I'm working on my own Whizzer rebuild. Hope mine comes out as sweet as yours!

Don

Looks great! I remember having my Whizzer nearly finished. So many little details. Love the rack matching the tires!

Sent from my garage

Last edited:
Thanks guys.... finally got the front fork re-tapped so I could put a proper screw in to hold the front fender in place. Last one I didn't make sure it was the right screw and didn't Loctite it so it rattled loose, rubbed the tire, rotated forward and sent me crashing to the ground hard. Luckily i was only going 5mph.... about 30 seconds before I was doing about 35mph....THAT woulda hurt! Now just to finish the Bilite system.

Wayne

This bike is bery nice I would like to own one like this. Also just to throw it out there if anyone has or knows some who has a vintage whizzer, engine or vintage kit for sale and cheap please let me know thanks.

Back