When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I want my old wheels back....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikesnbuses

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
:rolleyes:
I sold this nice drop center wheelset in white with red pinstriping thinking Ill NEVER need these..(I think I actually sold 2 like this..).. now I need them.. I dont need any from the big pile in my garage...just a wheel set like these.. just hoops are fine..Thank you...PM or email me at [email protected]
P1160161.jpg

How long ago did you sell them? Was it in one of the piles I bought? If so I might still have them. Catfish

No...I wish..I shipped them by themselves to somewhere...not to Mass though.. Thank you though Catfish!!

No...I wish..I shipped them by themselves to somewhere...not to Mass though.. Thank you though Catfish!!

I still might have something you'd be happy with. We'd need to spend a day digging threw my rim pile...... Catfish

White with Red Pinstripe Drip Centers

:rolleyes:
I sold this nice drop center wheelset in white with red pinstriping thinking Ill NEVER need these..(I think I actually sold 2 like this..).. now I need them.. I dont need any from the big pile in my garage...just a wheel set like these.. just hoops are fine..Thank you...PM or email me at [email protected]View attachment 227005
I am curious, what do these belong on?

You sold them to me, I picked them from Bri @ copake last year. I looked for this original color combo for like 6 years! I got them to replace the mismatched wheels on this bike http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=741 and it would pain me part with them. I've switched out the rear hub for a finned hub but never got around to cleaning off the over spray and installing them. What do you need them for? -Chris

You sold them to me, I picked them from Bri @ copake last year. I looked for this original color combo for like 6 years! I got them to replace the mismatched wheels on this bike http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=741 and it would pain me part with them. I've switched out the rear hub for a finned hub but never got around to cleaning off the over spray and installing them. What do you need them for? -Chris

Well now you know where they are... at least they were put to good use.

Hey Jeff I was thinking about it and I decided I could sell you your wheels back. I'm not sure but I think I paid $2000 for them (I wanted them really bad!:rolleyes:) I'm such a nice guy though I'll let you have them for $1900 or in trade for this old bike you picked up a while back http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showth...resh-out-of-54-year-storage&highlight=whizzer. Let me know when your ready to move forward with this deal. Thanks -Chris

Seems like a good deal......

Back