When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More finds!

-

Jack21

Look Ma, No Hands!
Just pulled this 65 copper tone off CL!!! And a 68(wrong shifter) 5 speed I picked up a couple weeks ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 267
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 267
Here is a clearer picture with some extra coppertone. Everything there except back tire. Going to steal it off a ratty 64 I have. Even has the reflector on the sissy bar. Cool oldie Stingray.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 193
My favorite bike 67 deluxe midget but I don't have the white walls. If anyone has them I'd be happy to trade you the rest of my collection for them. Haha not really but I'd be very happy to get my hands on them

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 186
That's nice bike. I'm looking for a set for my 68 I guess I'm going to have to buy a runabout just to switch the tires off and resell

Here ya go the paint is rough it's a 68 with s-2 rear wheel definitely repainting this one the chrome is awesome first two are when I got it second two are after clean up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg