When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First ever bike flea market Concord,NH

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

neighbor

Finally riding a big boys bike
Here's the link, it's my understanding that vendor spaces are free.
I'm excited as Tim from S&W Sports is not only a great guy but he's very commuted to the community.
This will be a great event.
Edit;
When he updates the FB Page I'll put the link back up.
There is no 10% donation, there will just be a standard space fee

Second Edit;
The link has been updated,
12x12 lot space for a suggested donation of $20 to $30.
Here's the link;
https://www.facebook.com/events/404009249795057/
Tim wants to thank you all for your constructive input and hopes the event is well attended by both vendors and buyers. Hope to see you there.
Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
They want 10% of what you take in. A little steep in my opinion. No living free in that state.

Those are Ebay fees! One is better off going to a regular flea market. At least there you can sell all the things that you don't want any more for a very reasonable fee of $30.

Last edited:
10% is BS! I'd much rather pay $25. for the spot. I won't even waste the gas to drive to a show like this.

I usually sell stuff for a loss will they pay me the difference if i show receipts....gosh ma-by I can make$$$$$ at this bike thingy................

He's listening, pretty sure he'll make an adjustment and just charge a typical space fee.
It's his first go at it so he's learning as he goes.
Just s
image.jpg
o you know , his intentions are not to be misunderstood, Tim does a lot for the local community by helping put people on bicycles.
He does a very successful swap, sold over 400 bikes last swap and raised a crapload of $ for local cycling organizations that promote cycling, that's a good thing.
Thank you for your time.
I picked up this 1986 Mondonico at the last swap.

Last edited:
Well, as I said, it's a done deal, he'll only be asking for a space donation of either a typical fee or less.
He'll be updating that info on the event page.
He's got a huge parking lot about 1/2 mile off the highway exit 12N on I-93

Is it a fee?

Is the 10% a fee, or is he asking a donation? Maybe I read it wrong.

He's listening, pretty sure he'll make an adjustment and just charge a typical space fee.
It's his first go at it so he's learning as he goes.
Just sView attachment 227916o you know , his intentions are not to be misunderstood, Tim does a lot for the local community by helping put people on bicycles.
He does a very successful swap, sold over 400 bikes last swap and raised a crapload of $ for local cycling organizations that promote cycling, that's a good thing.
Thank you for your time.
I picked up this 1986 Mondonico at the last swap.

Back