When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This site

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bricycle

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
I'm pretty sure Scott put this site up so he could find bikes, parts, learn / share ideas, sell and buy, and have bike comradery.
To complain, bitch, moan, gripe, point fingers, belittle, scare away prospective new members is probably counter productive to the goals. Ok, I'm done. :)

Leave the banter in the break room. I can't believe people would attack members, especially new members, in the open forums!

Whatcha talking about...did I miss something or is this break room stuff (I am not a subscriber)?
Chris

I'm pretty sure Scott put this site up so he could find bikes, parts, learn / share ideas, sell and buy, and have bike comradery.
To complain, bitch, moan, gripe, point fingers, belittle, scare away prospective new members is probably counter productive to the goals. Ok, I'm done. :)

I agree.

Back