When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Truss Rods & Bracket

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Boris

Old fat tired rider
Recently purchased these on the CABE and don't need them anymore because I sold the bike. I haven't tried cleaning them, although I can tell there is some chrome loss, bracket has different patina than rods and is missing the set bolt and block. This sale includes truss rods and bracket only, no fork. $25 shipped on the west coast. $30 elsewhere.

Sorry, no paypal. USPS money order only. Personal checks OK for members in good standing. Shipping in lower 48 only.

089.jpg

Last edited:
Sean wants to know if these will work on a men's 41 Schwinn DX. I can't answer that because I don't know. If anyone does, please PM me, as I don't want it to turn into a discussion in this section.

Last edited:
It appears that my truss rod and bracket would be correct for a post war Schwinn and not a prewar DX.
These are still available.

I'll take them. Does the little bolt and block that holds the top together come with. Pm me please. Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back