When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Schwinn Guys that might know value of this

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnguyinohio

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I bought this bike as a advertised Panther,posted some pics here on Cabe and found out it is a Hornet frame due to paint sceme.Wasn't the best news,but now that its sunk and it is what it is,what would the value be as a whole bike or parted out bike,I think im probably into this alittle heavy since its not the original bike I thought it was.I have replaced the rack with a original 9 hole green one.Thanks ahead Ron

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 290
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 291
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 292
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 284
i agree with the 400 dollar value as it sits.i can see a bit more if parted out.you might want to put a couple spokes in the rear wheel and clean up the fenders just to show condition if you part it.

You could find the correct frame and sell the one you have and not be much out of pocket if you want a correct bike. In parts there is a good chunk of cash there. You might be surprized at how much all the parts add up to but the down side of that is it is a ton work to sell then ship all the parts.

400? 450? where are you guys shopping at? id put it at 700-800 as is with 1500.00 in parts but its work and not too trendy these days.... if you part it out id be interested in a few parts

oh wait...its pretty worn and torn.... maybe 495.00 as is.... 800.00 in parts...im still interested in some parts if you part it

400? 450? where are you guys shopping at? id put it at 700-800 as is with 1500.00 in parts but its work and not too trendy these days.... if you part it out id be interested in a few parts
You have California prices in your head.

ok thanks guys Im 585 into it so parting is my only chance to get money back,yes if I buy the correct frame and fenders bike would be pretty nice overall.

Can't see real well because I am on my phone but those look like the correct fenders to me

Can't see real well because I am on my phone but those look like the correct fenders to me

fenders look to be right,as is the tank and fork.
selling the fenders and tank would probably get you the money back.of course that's California pricing.

Back