When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ramhorn tandem

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Luchotocado

Finally riding a big boys bike
Saw this tandem hanging in an antique store. The owner said it was a 1972 schwinn hipster. It doesnt look like a schwinn, it doesnt look 1972 and I cant find a Hipster bike so i I am pretty sure he is wrong. Anyways does anybody knkw what this really is? Unfortunately i cant get a better picture.
image.jpg

Nothing Schwinn about it. It's a homemade piece comprised of a male and female frame.

I almost choked on that one.
a Schwinn Hipster?has to be the rarest bike known to man.

Actually its funny because I asked them what it was and they said a hipster so I told them that whoever sold it to them probably meant it was a "hipster" looking bicke but they said that i was wrong, that it was a hipster but they didnt know what brand. 5 minutes later the man came to me and said that he did a "quick" google search and found out that it was a 1972 schwinn hipster. The worst part is that they had it for 600+$

I would love to ride my Original Schwinn ramshorn over his pea brain. I hate idiots like that Schwinn Hipster, give me a break the word hipster didn't even exist back then and Schwinn only made femal female frames for tandems if I am correct, looks like a $100 bike to me

Schwinn didn't start making step thru Tandem frames until 1964, named the Twinn. The 1964 bicycle built for two had a horizontal top bar and lady back as did all the previous Town and Country tandems. Then there were the Paramounts which most all had both horizontal top bars.

Attachments

• 1955_24.jpg
    1955_24.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 114
Back