When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What a jack !!!

-
IMO this dudes a murderer, He comes to our local swaps here in MN and pays little to nothing for great shape bikes then parts them out. For anyone interested I have his name, picture and list of friends who buy for him (since hes a known parter) if anyone is interested give me a PM

Nick.

either;
subract the user from your ebay search
only buy here on the Cabe or similar sites

PM the seller and offer to buy the whole bike.

move on to the next piece.

YOU all know some bikes are worth more in parts than whole.

YOU all know some people just buy parts to either complete a bike or build one Johnny Cash style.

That said, I know this seller username, and once I see the username I move on.

There are a few other on ebay, even here. But they are businessmen doing there gig.

It never ends.

What is "build one Johnny Cash style"? I think this is what I keep doing... $$$$$$

Greedy S O B, wonder how many bikes he has sent to their graves!

Greedy S O B, wonder how many bikes he has sent to their graves!

He has a lengthy track record of this sort of nonsense. Parting NICE bikes out with out even trying to run them at auction complete and just TRY to see if there's a buyer for the whole unit. I'm tempted to post an auction urging a BOYCOTT of the chop shop idiot. I'm sure Ebay would delete it in seconds. He's got Three butchered bikes up right now............all had merit as completes and mostly original decent originals. The DX is one of the nicest original DX's I've seen listed in a long time on ebay. An all out assault on every one of his auctions is the ONLY measure worth considering at this point........bid bid and bid to win and then hang the fugger out to dry!

Yes, the same butcher we always see parting perfect OG bikes with no guilt what so ever. Still makes me sick every time I see it and I don't think he'll stop anytime soon. He wouldnt even stop short of parting a 100 percent OG bluebird. It's all money to him.

Back