When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

position of the mounting brackets on a wz

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

oquinn

Wore out three sets of tires already!
The rubber mounted brackets the measurement from the top of the frame or the bottom of the from? Trying hard to get the engine centered properly with the chain guard and the correct distance from the frame and the guide bar. The guide bar keeps wanting to jam tight against the frame.Any info would be helpful. As the little engine get heavy for one man to hold up for ever.

The rubber mounted brackets the measurement from the top of the frame or the bottom of the from? Trying hard to get the engine centered properly with the chain guard and the correct distance from the frame and the guide bar. The guide bar keeps wanting to jam tight against the frame.Any info would be helpful. As the little engine get heavy for one man to hold up for ever.

As the little engine get heavy for one man to hold up for ever. ...welcome to the world of Whizzer owners..... Do you have an owners manual?
May be due to how your frame bends....

no owners manual

I believe you put the bottom and rear mount on first, leave a bit loose then the forward mount.
They weren't made to fit every frame, but with a little ingenuity, anything is possible. Maybe someone here can scan you a copy of their manual to help with assy, I sold all mine....

The rubber mounted brackets the measurement from the top of the frame or the bottom of the from?
Measurements on a WZ:

The bottom engine mount is measured from the top of the pedal bracket

Attachments

• DSCN0786.jpg
    DSCN0786.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCN0784.jpg
    DSCN0784.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 116
The bottom was 43/4 " to the top of the bottom bracket from the top of the crank shell?

Are your engine brackets mounted on the side that the chain ring is on? Mine are and now the feather chain gaurd hits the side of the engine and wont mount straight!!

Are your engine brackets mounted on the side that the chain ring is on? Mine are and now the feather chain gaurd hits the side of the engine and wont mount straight!!

Photos attached

Attachments

• DSCN0636.jpg
    DSCN0636.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCN0646.jpg
    DSCN0646.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCN0559.jpg
    DSCN0559.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 84
Back