When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Coppertone Rams Horn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sfhschwinn

I live for the CABE
This a February 1967, extremely please as my violet one is also Feb 1967- Birthday month Bikes! The other day I found this one starting at $230. Won it today for $305 + $73 shipping. I am going to be selling the original lemon peeler seat and sissy bar and then I need an original Tufted silver glow saddle and I will be buying the coppertone grip tape as well. Looks like it should clean up nicely as it appears to be mostly surface rust. I am looking at the pedals and they have reflectors, my other rams horn and ones I have seen do not have reflectors. I was wondering if the pedals from the Schwinn road bikes are the same as the ones used on the rams horn. http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=381343459321
$_57[1].jpg
IMG_2521.jpg
IMG_2525.jpg
IMG_2522.jpg
IMG_2526.jpg
IMG_2527.jpg
IMG_2528.jpg
IMG_2529.jpg
IMG_2531.jpg
IMG_2530.jpg

$_57[1].jpg

IMG_2521.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

IMG_2527.jpg

IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

IMG_2530.jpg

IMG_2531.jpg

Last edited:
I would be interested in the seat and sissy bar when you sell, for one of my projects. Chris

The rat traps would be the Union made pieces, same ones used on the Varsity during the same time period.

Just got it today. Looks like the chrome isn't bad except on the crank. I will clean it and reassemble Monday and have it ride-able by days end. Also do the pedals look original. They are Schwinn but I don't know if they are from this bike as they have reflectors, but may be possible the reflectors were added.

I have NOS rat trap Unions if anyone needs them

What year and style? Schwinn Approved stampings or the Union stamped caps? I might be interested if they are what I'm looking for, pre 1966. Got pictures?

Any luck with the bar tape sfhschwinn?

Back