When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

53 blue Roadmaster Luxury Liner???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

56 Vette

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Saw this one on local craigslist, blue frame and grips, black and chrome tank, white chain guard. I know 53 was also the only year green was available, but I couldn't find any info on blue boys bikes, just the girls had the blue luxury liner and pleasure liner. Couldn't see any over spray in the pics zoomed in and he is calling it original. Any chance a few could have been made, or just a put together bike from some time long ago? Any info appreciated. Thanks Joe.
00y0y_dkljq5heyxD_600x450.jpg
00g0g_iMmoJRHJ4nv_600x450.jpg
Screenshot_2015-08-04-06-22-17.png

Oops, wrong section, mods feel free to move this to the eBay craigslist section. Joe

Tank and chainguard looks to be added. I think it is a repaint that was pieced together.I would not pay that much if you look at it and can confirm its a repaint.

Not a '53 or at least the badge isn't. The '53 LL had a sculpted badge. Looks pieced together to me. V/r Shawn

Didn't buy this one, just an oddity I saw and thought I'd see if someone had any info before I went to look at it. Thanks again guys, as always, I appreciate it! Joe.

Back