When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fall Trexlertown?

-

bikewhorder

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Anybody know when it will be this year? My understanding is this event was handed off to Joe Rapozza to run so does this mean we won't have a date till a couple days before the event takes place? I'd be coming a long way to make this show so it'd be nice to have a little more advanced notice.

Looking for a phone # to contact him. Trexlertown is THE fall show around these parts, would be great if it happens.

Trexlertown Swap

Anybody know when it will be this year? My understanding is this event was handed off to Joe Rapoza to run so does this mean we won't have a date till a couple days before the event takes place? I'd be coming a long way to make this show so it'd be nice to have a little more advanced notice.

Greetings,

This swap will be October 2, 3 and 4th..

There will be a posting on the cabe shortly. If you need help in finding a hotel please let me know. We will also have camping available.

The swap will start on Friday night. This gives people a chance to set up their space for Saturday afternoon and Sunday.

The plan here is arrive on Friday night get some good sleep. Head over to the Velodrome swap meet on Saturday which starts around 9:00 if I am not mistaken and ends around 2:00 or so.

Go back to your space at the fire department swap on Saturday and Sunday...

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Thank you in advance, Joe

thanks Joe !!!! I think people would have shown up weather their was an official show or not as its been going on forever......

The firehouse meet combined with the Velodrome swap meet are worth the drive from ANYWHERE.

Thanks for the date(s). I Kinda wish it was consolidated down to a single day, but, like they say wish in one hand and poop in the other and see which one fills up first.

Thanks for the date(s). I Kinda wish it was consolidated down to a single day, but, like they say wish in one hand and poop in the other and see which one fills up first.

yea i liked that too, you didn't feel like you may have missed out on something but sunday was always the day so im sure it will still be the most popular day

Trexlertown, 3 days vice 1 day.

yea i liked that too, you didn't feel like you may have missed out on something but sunday was always the day so im sure it will still be the most popular day

Sunday is a great day.

The problem is that some people couldn't make Sunday and Saturday was better. Others said it is a long way to go for one day.

Everyone that contacted me had their reasons.

It was incorporated so the Velo-Drome swap meet can be included and people said it only makes good sense 2 bikes shows the same day.

New meets Old..

This will be repeated in May as well. 3 Days..

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me.

Need hotel info or any other information please let me know. Thank you, Joe

Back