When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 stingray project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

furby714

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello people I have a 65 stingray project I know people are gunna be light it's not going to be original because I want to make a krate look alike I know they didn't make krate In 65 but original it's only once n since the frame is stripped am going to give it my type of style trying to use only schwinn parts tho so far I have frame chain guard back krate springer bars and crown looking for the yoke and truss bars for the fork if anyone has any for sale or know of any one selling some.
Thinking of running a 20 s2 in the back and a 16 s7 in the front. Any opinions coments welcome good or bad any leads on parts would be well apreciated
Thanks Jose

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Just wondering why you don't use a 68-73 frame ? Easy to come by.and a better return on your money if you ever want to get rid of it a 65 frame is a lot rarer unless it's a junior but whatever rocks your boat good luck

It's a full size 65. And I got it fairly cheap I ddnt want to spend more on finding a 68

Looking for a steering tube for a schwinn fork. If any leads lmk thanks much
Jose

Back