When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New find::whizzer 49:: project.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

whizzer kid

I live for the CABE
Hi fellow whizzer fans, after only having a new model whizzer and a old whizzer in parts . I was able to finally find an almost complete whiz. Going to need a few parts, and another plus is it was running in 2000 so hope I can get her running with little effort .
If you see the case by the oil drain plug, there's another big bolt I think this might be for a kicker. Paid 1,250 think I did ok.??
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yes it is and front is there but pretty beat up. So I'll be trying to hunt down a set with same color paint. Never had to find a OG set so idk might take a while.

Hi whizzer kid, I think you did pretty good! I will have to agree that the large bolt may be for a kickstart. I know a few j engine whizzer's had a kickstart option.
$_57-34.jpg

This one has been on ebay for a while and it is a j with kickstart. Also if you don't have the rear fender and plan on keeping the front bumper SchwinnSpangler has front fender rails and rear bumpers.
0059102A.JPG

38-1.jpg

These whizzer's all have the fender bumpers and they have fender ornaments. Hope that the pictures help for fixing it up. Good luck.

$_57-34.jpg

0059102A.JPG

38-1.jpg

Please share more photos and maybe once I get my whizzer done we can meet up and go for a ride! Are you completely restoring your bike or are you going to leave it original? Mine I am doing is going to get a complete restoration and I can't wait until it's done. Keep us updated!

Please share more photos and maybe once I get my whizzer done we can meet up and go for a ride! Are you completely restoring your bike or are you going to leave it original? Mine I am doing is going to get a complete restoration and I can't wait until it's done. Keep us updated!
Hi , yes I will def. get more pics of it once I her up Monday in MI. 5 hrs away. I have a carter N ,I sent to Fred white in Ohio to rebuild for it . How far is yours from running and riding . I have a modified NE5 too, looks old.
Are you in buffalo?

Oh mine won't be done until next summer or so. I am doing a total restoration...it does need it. I am in niagara county. If you dont mind me asking how much does fred white charge to rebuild carbs? Thanks.

Back