When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crescent Model #30 Tandem

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

OhioMike

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Crescent Model #30 Tandem
Seeking details on build specification for a Western Wheel Works Model #30 rear steer tandem. This bike is a barn find that has been disassembled. Frame, seats, captain head set and handle bars (bent hickory), fork and chains are most there. Stoker head set and handle bars are missing or not per the original build. Both wooden rims are intact and not really too bad for being 118 years old. Hubs are there, but axles and bearings are not. BB bearings are gone, the cranks may or may not be correct for this bike and the bent hickory chain guard brackets and guard are not to be found.
If you have one or know the Crescent tandems circa 1897 / 99 and would be willing to share your knowledge it would certainly help me in my efforts to restore this unique turn of the century bicycle.
See photos. Sorry for the poor quality - I am not a photographer.
Please PM only.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    240.8 KB · Views: 252
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    262.3 KB · Views: 238
Very cool tandem. And unusual to see a tall frame one. Must've been a special order from the MFG.

I am almost fini with a model 25 tandem good luck on your parts hunt that had to be crazy to pick up your date and balance and take off together on a fixed cog bike

Back